Vocational Studies at UUNZ
WSET Level 1 & 2 Awards in Wines
We are proud to present our new WSET Levels 1 & 2 Wine and Spirit Awards at UUNZ which is open to enrolments from 28th October 2018.
WSET Level 1 Award in Wines
This course provides a basic level introduction to wine and is suitable for those starting a wine career or pursuing an interest in wine.
- The main types and styles of wine
- Common wine grapes and their characteristics
- How to store and serve wine
- The principles of food and wine pairing
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
- Six hours of study time, in a classroom or online, with a WSET course provider.*